Why choose TikTok?
TikTok has over 1 billion users world-wide and is a great channel for targeting a younger audience.
What is TikTok One-Click-Apply?
TikTok is a great social media channel for targeting a younger audience and can effectively target job seekers passively. Although users aren’t searching for a job on the platform, organic posts and sponsored ads can increase your applications with a targeted campaign. TikTok enables UK targeting, so is a very cost-effective channel for national job posting campaigns.
If you are manually posting roles on TikTok, it can be very time-consuming.
You can choose to automatically post specific jobs within TalentTrack or enable all jobs to be posted, using both organic posts and sponsored ads to drive traffic to your careers site.
A tracking code on your careers site then measures the candidates you’ve driven from TikTok, enabling full source-to-hire transparent analysis.
How do you integrate with TikTok one-click apply?
We post your jobs directly to TikTok, whether taking a feed from your ATS for job posts or you directly create them within our platform. The candidate then clicks a link and lands on the job post on your careers site and applies. Our tracking code attributes the source of every application, so you can review in real-time the response rates from TikTok.
Integrating TikTok with TalentTrack.
- How many applications are being driven through sponsored posts on TikTok
- How many sponsored applications from TikTok are being hired
- Which locations are getting more applications and more hires from TikTok
- Which jobs are getting more applications from TikTok
- What the return on investment is from TikTok
- What is the cost per hire from TikTok
- What is the time to hire from TikTok