Why choose LinkedIn?
LinkedIn has more than 850 million members world-wide and is one of the largest job sources for salaried roles.
What is LinkedIn One-Click-Apply?
LinkedIn is one of the largest job sources for salaried roles.
You can post both organic and advertised roles on LinkedIn via our API – TalentTrack is a preferred advertising partner of LinkedIn.
If you are manually posting roles on LinkedIn, you will be limited to the number of roles you can post along with the time-consuming admin process of loading a job.
Our direct API integration into LinkedIn ensures all your jobs are posted to LinkedIn, enabling you to pick and choose the roles you sponsor.
Tracking code on your careers site then measures the candidates you’ve driven from LinkedIn, enabling full source-to-hire transparent analysis.
How do you integrate with LinkedIn's one-click-apply?
We post your jobs directly to LinkedIn, whether taking a feed from your ATS for job posts or you directly create them within our platform. The candidate then clicks a link and lands on the job post on your careers site and applies. Our tracking code attributes the source of every application, so you can review in real-time the response rates from LinkedIn.
Integrating LinkedIn with TalentTrack.
- How many applications are being driven through sponsored posts on LinkedIn
- How many sponsored applications from LinkedIn are being hired
- Which locations are getting more applications and more hires from LinkedIn
- Which jobs are getting more applications from LinkedIn
- What the return on investment is from LinkedIn
- What is the cost per hire from LinkedIn
- What is the time to hire from LinkedIn