Why choose Facebook?
Facebook is the largest social media platform with over 2.96 billion users a month
What is Facebook's one-click-apply?
Facebook is still the largest social media platform and can be used effectively to target job seekers passively. Although users aren’t searching for a job on the platform, organic posts and sponsored ads can increase your applications with a targeted campaign.
If you are manually posting roles on Facebook, it can be very time-consuming.
You can choose to automatically post specific jobs within TalentTrack or enable all jobs to be posted, using both organic posts and sponsored ads to drive traffic to your careers site.
A tracking code on your careers site then measures the candidates you’ve driven from Facebook, enabling full source-to-hire transparent analysis.
How do you integrate with Facebook's one-click-apply?
We post your jobs directly to Facebook, whether taking a feed from your ATS for job posts or you directly create them within our platform. The candidate then clicks a link and lands on the job post on your careers site and applies. Our tracking code attributes the source of every application, so you can review in real-time the response rates from Facebook.
Integrating Facebook with TalentTrack.
- How many applications are being driven through sponsored and organic posts on Facebook
- How many sponsored applications from Facebook are being hired
- Which locations are getting more applications and more hires from Facebook
- Which jobs are getting more applications from Facebook
- What the return on investment is from Facebook
- What is the cost per hire from Facebook
- What is the time to hire from Facebook