Why choose Talent.com?
Talent.com reaches over 28 million unique monthly visitors globally and have a unique cost per application pricing model.
Why post a job on Talent.com?
Talent.com was one of the first pay-per-application sites globally. They operate both a one-click-apply process and applies directly via your careers site.
You can advertise sponsored roles and get organic applications automatically on Talent.com via our API – TalentTrack is a preferred advertising partner of Talent.com.
Talent.com’s one-click-apply enables the candidate to apply for a role within the Talent.com job board with a single click. Talent.com’s one-click-apply functionality relies on the candidate uploading a CV and other details so that they can apply for roles instantly.
Candidate data is then sent securely via API to TalentTrack and synched with your ATS system to speed up the hiring process.
A tracking code on your careers site measures any direct applies on your site from Talent.com, enabling full source-to-hire transparent analysis.
Our direct API integration into Talent.com ensures all your jobs are posted to Talent.com, enabling you to pick and choose the roles you sponsor with more budget.
How do you integrate with Talent.com?
Integrating Talent.com with TalentTrack.
- How many applications are being driven through sponsored posts on Talent.com
- How many sponsored applications from Talent.com are being hired
- Which locations are getting more applications and more hires from Talent.com
- Which jobs are getting more applications from Talent.com
- What the return on investment is from Talent.com
- What is the cost per hire from Talent.com
- What is the time to hire from Talent.com