Why choose Instagram?
Instagram is the second largest social media platform behind Facebook, but with a younger audience.
What is Instagram's one-click-apply?
Instagram is the second largest social media platform and can be used effectively to target job seekers passively. Although users aren’t searching for a job on the platform, organic posts and sponsored ads can increase your applications with a targeted campaign.
If you are manually posting roles on Instagram, it can be very time-consuming.
You can choose to automatically post specific jobs within TalentTrack or enable all jobs to be posted, using both organic posts and sponsored ads to drive traffic to your careers site.
A tracking code on your careers site then measures the candidates you’ve driven from Instagram, enabling full source-to-hire transparent analysis.
How do you integrate with Instagram's one-click-apply?
Integrating Instagram with TalentTrack.
- How many applications are being driven through sponsored and organic posts on Instagram
- How many sponsored applications from Instagram are being hired
- Which locations are getting more applications and more hires from Instagram
- Which jobs are getting more applications from Instagram
- What the return on investment is from Instagram
- What is the cost per hire from Instagram
- What is the time to hire from Instagram