Job board integrations
Why choose Indeed-One-Click Apply?
300% Increase in candidate volume
What is Indeed one-click-apply?
Indeed is the world’s largest job board with over 60% of candidates originating from this job source. Indeed one-click-apply enables the candidate to apply for a role within the Indeed job board with a single click. Indeed one-click-apply functionality relies on the candidate uploading a CV and other details, so they can apply for roles instantly with minimal fuss. Candidate data is then sent securely via API to TalentTrack and then synched with your ATS system to speed up the hiring process. By sending one-click-apply live on Indeed, your pricing model will switch from cost per click to a cost per started application model. In our experience, this new model of pricing increases candidate volume and lowers the cost per application overall.
How do you integrate with Indeed one-click-apply?
We post your jobs directly to Indeed, whether taking a feed from your ATS for job posts or you directly create them within our platform. The candidate can either one-click-apply on Indeed or can click a link and land on the relevant job post on your careers site and apply. Our tracking code attributes the source of every application, so you can review in real-time the response rates from Indeed for both organic and sponsored applications.
Integrating Indeed one-click-apply with TalentTrack.
Using TalentTrack to integrate with Indeed one-click-apply, you’ll more accurately know:
- How many applications are being driven organically and through sponsored posts on Indeed
- How many sponsored applications from Indeed are being hired
- How many organic applications from Indeed are being hired
- Which locations are getting more applications and more hires from Indeed
- What the return on investment is from Indeed
- What is the cost per hire from Indeed
- What is the time to hire from Indeed