Why choose Google for Jobs?
Why post a job on Google for Jobs?
Google for Jobs is the search engine offering Google launched to help job seekers find their vacancies easier using their search engine.
It’s free to post jobs, although you can boost your presence with Google Ads, you just need to mark up your jobs with schema code on your careers site to list your jobs. Once this is enabled, there’s an API you can call to update the jobs that are listed within the search engine.
The candidate then clicks the link within Google for Jobs and is then sent straight to your careers site to apply.
Not only is TrackTrack an approved Google for Jobs API partner, but all our careers sites have schema code built within each implementation. A tracking code is used to track the source of every applicant, attributing Google for Jobs as a source whenever someone applies via this channel.
Our direct API integration into Google for Jobs ensures all your jobs are posted to Google for Jobs automatically, enabling you to pick and choose the roles you want to sponsor with more budget via Google Ads.
How do you integrate with Google for Jobs?
We post your jobs directly to Google for Jobs for their API with schema mark-up code on the job posting within your careers site. Your feed of jobs is taken from your ATS for job posts or you directly create them within our platform. The candidate can click a link within Google for Jobs and land on the relevant job post on your careers site and apply. Our tracking code attributes the source of every application, so you can review in real-time the response rates from Google for Jobs for both organic and sponsored traffic.
Integrating Google for Jobs with TalentTrack.
- How many applications are being driven through sponsored posts on Google for Jobs
- How many sponsored applications from Google for Jobs are being hired
- Which locations are getting more applications and more hires from Google for Jobs
- Which jobs are getting more applications from Google for Jobs
- What the return on investment is from Google for Jobs
- What is the cost per hire from Google for Jobs
- What is the time to hire from Google for Jobs