Job board integrations
Why choose FindaJob?
Findajob is an organic job board that is powered by the Department of Work and Pensions.
Why post a job on FindaJob?
FindaJob is the Department of Work and Pensions Job board and is a very good source of candidates. As it’s organic, you don’t need to pay to appear on the site.
After you’ve had your first job approved, TalentTrack will feed your jobs automatically to the site. The job seeker clicks the link and they land on the relevant job post to then apply via your careers site.
Not only is TrackTrack an approved FindaJob API partner, but a tracking code is utilized to track the source of every applicant, attributing FindaJob as a source whenever someone applies via this channel.
Our direct API integration into FindaJob ensures all your jobs are posted to FindaJob automatically, saving you valuable recruiting time.
How do you integrate with FindaJob?
We post your jobs directly to FindaJob from their API. Your feed of jobs is taken from your ATS for job posts or you directly create them within our platform. The candidate can click a link within FindaJob and land on the relevant job post on your careers site and apply. Our tracking code attributes the source of every application, so you can review in real-time the response rates from FindaJob.
Integrating FindaJob with TalentTrack.
Using TalentTrack to integrate with FindaJob, you’ll more accurately know:
- How many applications are being driven through sponsored and organic posts on FindaJob
- How many sponsored applications from FindaJob are being hired
- Which locations are getting more applications and more hires from FindaJob
- Which jobs are getting more applications from FindaJob
- What the return on investment is from FindaJob
- What is the cost per hire from FindaJob
- What is the time to hire from FindaJob